Monday, July 11, 2011

Interior Creative Project 1.0

As what I updated in my facebook I did some small project for my  store room. So today I will bring it to my blog as a sharing reference for you guys. How the room looks like? Honestly the room is quite pack with all my junkies and some of it I have to clear it out.Imagine a room full with toys, guys stuff like office stuffs, papers, some more its  a ironing room. Luckily my wife (love you) patience enough with me and she helps a lot to take all those junkies out.  

Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success. - Brian Adam
  
So roughly the Idea is null yet to find how but a wall mounted storage is what I'm looking for which basicly I can put all stuffs on the floor into the wall mounted storage. Great? at least the objective is achieve and yeah I'm not sure how it going to be and I have to go find some ideas. Idea place? Usually I went to Ikea, yeah like it or not drive to Mutiara Damansara and get or copy some ideas there. Lastly me and my wife manage to figure out how it going to be looks like.

Requirements of the ICP1.0
  1. Wall mounted
  2. Easy to mounted in and unmounted
  3. Expandable
  4. Cheap!
Budget? Note sure yet but ideally not more than RM 100.00. So here is the thing:

1. Antonius Wall Upright (90cm) (RM9.90) x 2
Antonius Wall Upright



2. Antonius Bracket (24cm) (RM 8.90) x 1

Antonius Bracket 24cm

3. Antonius Bracket (35cm) (RM 12.90) x 1
Antonius Bracket  35cm

4. Antonius Wire Shelf (RM 35.00) x 1

Antonius Wire Shelf

5. Antonius Shelf (79x28cm) (RM 15.00) x1
Antonius Shelf (79x28cm)

6. Antonius Shelf (79x36.5cm) (RM 25.00) x 1
Antonius Shelf (79x36.5cm)
7. Additional stuff, screw with plug (RM22.00)
screw with plugs


So total is RM 138.60, ok la exceed lil bit only, some more free parking at Ikea hehe. 
P/s: this job need power tools (which I have and if you don't have just try to borrow from your neighbor or renovation / wiring guy) drill make a small hole on the wall. what kind of power tools? I recommend you guys buy this one Bosch GBH 2-18 RE Pro 500W (RM400.00++) even though the power is seems small but trust me 18mm with RPM 1.5K is enough. don't ever buy the black & decker power tools. What is the different? later I share with you.

Recommended Power Tools Drilling stuff especially for thick wall


Lastly how it looks like?


tadaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment